WHO WE ARE:
Imagine Nation is the first photography company to push for its photographers in a talent management style of training. It is only currently, the only one that has proven its effectivity — pushing into successful career not only one but dozens of photographers that are already making it big in the photography scene. Founded by John Mateos Ong, Imagine Nation is now currently a corporation owned by former apprentices and now master photographers Jamie Lihan, Derrick Lim, Carlo Cecilio, Hyds Valencia, Arlene Briones, Jason de Guzman and finance officer Mot Generoso.
STYLE OF TRAINING:
While other companies give you theories and practical learning, our company believes that attitude and character plays a big role in your success and that you should start your career in photography simply because you have the passion or its a job but that it should be a calling. As such, we inculcate bible studies and character enhancement seminars in our training program. Also, Since we have the end goal of you putting up your own company / name eventually, everything about the business side of photography is also taught.
Our mission is simple: Share Jesus through whatever God has gifted us with!
HOW DOES IT GO?
Apprentices are selected per batch. Each batch separated by a period of 9 months to one year before being preceded by the next. Now on our 10th year, we are happy to announce that after much clamour by people in the industry, we are opening our doors to the next batch – 10!
WHO CAN JOIN IN?
– 22 – 35 years of age
– No photography background needed (thats what you’re here for right?)
– Got your own DLSR, lens and Flash (and willing to invest when needed)
– Got Time in your hands
– Not supporting anyone financially
If this is you, then you are probably the person we are looking for!
Here’s how to apply:
1. Download the application form Imagine Nation Photography Apprenticeship Form <– DOWNLOAD
2. Send back to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We’ll send you a list of schedule. Select when you are free.
4. Get yourself the “Purpose Driven Life” book
5. Attend the Apprentice training on Dec 7, 8am.
6. Show up weekly in our group meetings every Wed!
7. Final 10 will be announced on Jan 15, 2014 after the training.
Join us now! See you!
Here is the map of the studio: